Skilled And Caring Employment Law Attorneys
Johnson & Bennett, PLLC, is an experienced employment law firm that represents clients in Mississippi and Tennessee. We handle complex employment claims involving discrimination, sexual harassment and other federally protected employment rights. If you have a legal issue, come to a firm you can count on. We want to help.
Our attorneys are experienced and caring with a proven history of successful outcomes. Meet our dedicated partners:
- Tressa Johnson has over a decade of experience and is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization only open to lawyers who have won million-dollar damages for their clients. At her previous law firm, she won $12 million in verdicts and settlements, including a $1 million jury verdict.*
- Kristy Bennett has over two decades of experience in employment law and was previously Legal Director for the ACLU of Mississippi, where she litigated landmark civil rights decisions. She has tried more than 30 cases to jury verdict and negotiated numerous others for six- and seven-figure settlements.
*Free background information available upon request
You can follow the links above to reach more about each of our attorneys.
Experienced And Dedicated Support Staff You Can Trust
We couldn’t do what we do without the talented professionals we work with:
- Hayden Alexander is our Paralegal. Hayden has been a paralegal for over three years. Hayden works directly with clients from the beginning of the EEOC process through litigation and supports the attorneys with gathering documents and information needed to progress the case.
- Tiffany Robinson is our Legal Assistant. Tiffany is typically the first person you will speak with when you contact us about your issue. Tiffany will work with you to gather information needed for the attorneys to review your case and assist in handling your matter.
- Dimika Cavalier is our Legal Assistant. Dimika will work with you to gather information needed for the attorneys to review your case and assist in handling your matter.
We Take A Personal Approach To Each Case
Your lawyer remains by your side from start to resolution. Your lawyer handles every aspect of your claim as set forth more fully in the retainer agreement.
Your lawyer regularly communicates with you to give you updates and answers to your questions. Because of our openness and accessibility, you will always feel comfortable picking up the phone to discuss your case without worrying that you are being nickeled and dimed. You can, therefore, feel confident that we know your case inside and out, and we are taking care of it.
You are not just a case to us, but a person who has a legal problem that we can attempt to help you resolve. We can help you find a solution – it’s what we do.
Our Focus On Results
Our attorneys have a proven track record of results. We have won numerous six- and seven-figure verdicts and settlements. Recent successes include a $1.7 million jury verdict in a reverse discrimination case and a $1 million personal injury settlement in a DUI dram shop case.* From the moment we take your case, we focus on reaching the best possible results.
Our Risk-Free Policies
Our firm offers you a free case evaluation after we receive some basic information. We analyze the facts of your claim and make a decision based on the facts and laws as well as business considerations. You will be notified of our decision in approximately a week. If we agree to take your case, we advise you of your rights and explain your options for recovery, if possible. There is no risk in scheduling an appointment with Johnson & Bennett today.
Schedule Your Case Evaluation
To learn more about what we can do for you, contact our office to discuss what information we need. Our experienced attorneys will help make informed decisions about your matter. Simply fill out our online contact form or call our Memphis office at 901-563-1886 or our Jackson, MS office at 769-207-0599.
*Disclaimer: Results are not typical.